Here are 3 of my favorite, quickest hairstyles that anyone can do. When you're short on time or simply don't want to fuss with your hair, try one of these easy updos. In no time at all, your hair can be flirty or romantic.
Don't always do the the traditional ponytail when you need to fix your hair fast; It is boring and totally predictable. These hairstyles are just as easy but much more playful and flattering.
1. Create a high ponytail and secure with elastic.
2. Braid and secure with elastic.
The addition of the braid adds a touch of bada$$. In my book, extra is sexy.
1. Braid hair and secure with elastic.
2. Add a headband.
3. Pull out the braid throughout to make it loose and fatter. A few tufts of hair may escape, but we're going for that soft, kind of messy look.
1. Make a high ponytail and secure with elastic.
2. Make a bun from the ponytail. For this, I braided the ponytail, coiled the braid, and secured it with a few bobby pins.
3. Put on headband.
4. Pull out a few tufts of hair here and there in front of the headband.
Elegant but not too serious. This is a perfect, effortless everyday look.
Do you have any easy go-to hairstyles? Please share if you do! We all love time-saving beauty tips. :D