Valentine's Day is coming up. It's a day that reminds us all of the love in our lives. Whether it be family, friends, a pet, and/or a darling, we all have immense love in our lives. We hope you feel lots of love on this upcoming holiday. Show your affection to the special people that make your life extraordinary.
1. Microwave chocolate and butter for 1 minute and mix.
2. Put strawberry on skewer and dip and twirl in chocolate mixture.
3. Put skewer in tall heavy glass with strawberry facing up.
4. (Optional) Add a few heart sprinkles.
5. Put them in the fridge to cool and harden for at least a few hours before enjoying.
Random Tip: White chocolate is harder to work with than milk chocolate. I did some strawberries with white chocolate and some with milk chocolate. The Nestle white chocolate chips that I used had a hard time sticking to the strawberry, whereas the Guittard milk chocolate stuck to strawberries easily.
1. Melt butter over low heat, and add the marshmallows. Stir constantly until the mixture is well-blended and fluffy. Remove from heat.
2. Blend the Rice Krispies with the marshmallow butter mixture. Blend until it is well-mixed.
3. Press firmly into a buttered pan.
4. Allow the mixture to cool and harden in the pan for at least a few hours.
5. Cut and enjoy!
1. Favorite brownie mix. Mine is Ghirardelli double chocolate brownie mix
2. Oil called for on the box
3. Egg called for on the box
4. Heart cookie cutter or heart mold pan
5. Cream cheese frosting and heart sprinkles (optional)
1. Follow the instructions on the box. Honestly, boxed cakes, brownies and muffins are the BEST. They still have that special homemade touch, but they rival most made-from-scratch recipes. :)
2. Decorate if preferred. Mine are decorated with a light layer of cream cheese frosting and heart sprinkles.
Enjoy! Here's to all those awesome individuals that make you smile.