Do tech in style. Store pictures, files and more on your own DIY chic Chanel lipstick flash drive. This little conversation starter is oh-so-easy to create.
1. Chanel Lipstick - You don't have to use a Chanel lipstick, but the more glamourous, the better!
2. USB Flash Drive - This flash drive must be short and narrow in order to fit in the lipstick like this one->here.
3. Sugru - A tiny bit of Sugru will attach your USB stick to your lipstick holder.
You will also need some paper towel and a small knife to remove and clean the lipstick from the lipstick holder.
1. Remove the lipstick and clean off as much lipstick as possible with a paper towel.
2. Then, take a small amount of Sugru and roll it into a ball that is about the size of the lipstick holder's opening. You will only use about 1/4th of the Sugru in the tiny packet.
3. Rotate your lipstick until it is fully extended, and put the ball of Sugru in there.
4. Rotate your lipstick in the opposite direction until it is fully retracted, and your Sugru ball is at the bottom.
5. Push your USB stick all the way to the bottom.
6. Rotate the lipstick in both directions to ensure that the USB stick can move up and down.
7. Leave uncapped for 24 hours for the Sugru to air-dry.
And, voila! A whimsical and glamorous flash drive!