Summer is already halfway through! Before we know it, cold weather will be back, and our wardrobe will be completely different. But, while the weather is still hot, I'd love to hear what fashion and beauty items you've been using. Here are my 5 most worn items this warm season.
1. Express Skort- I love the look of mini skirts, but hate the inconvenience. You've got to worry about bending over, the wind, and even sitting carefully! Most skorts look like billowy shorts; not very sexy. Express has these skorts that look exactly like mini skirts; there's an extra layer hiding the skort part. Super affordable (on sale even), comfort, and cute look all in one. I bought every single version (no longer available), and these have been a wardrobe staple every single week.
*By the way, Express has a number of skorts. The ones not linked above look like skorts in real-life, so avoid those if you want something that looks exactly like a mini skirt.
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Wedge Ankle Sandal- With just a touch of a heel and ultra style, these shoes were perfect for almost any casual summertime outfit. The beige is already sold out everywhere, but the pink metallic is still available.
3. Eucerin Daily Protection Sunscreen- This is my all-time favorite daytime face lotion. Moisturizing, non-greasy, invisible, and provides protection against the sun. Available here.
4. Wet n' Wild Megaslicks Balm Stain- OMG! I know that everyone has different preferences when it comes to lip makeup, but I LOVE these! Here's why. They're one of the few lip stains that I do not find drying. They also have strong staying power, so no need to reapply over and over. Color saturation is rich and works beautifully as a very natural lipliner too! Finally, they do not feel thick and heavy like lots of lipsticks. Perfect, perfect! I have one in each of the 6 shades. Available here.
*The only color that doesn't work on me is "A Stiff Pink," but when blended with another color or used lightly, it's great.
5. Vaseline Lip Therapy- Last but not least is my favorite lip moisturizer of all time, plain vaseline. Though there are a gazillion lip balms out there, none have ever kept my lips as supple and smooth as vaseline. You can use plain vaseline or get the super adorable miniature lip therapy vaseline here.
So, now that you know what I've been wearing this summer, share your summertime wardrobe and beauty must-haves!