Lollipuff has brand experts pre-screen each and every item to ensure that no fakes ever appear on the site. We back this up with a 100% money-back authenticity guarantee.
* Please read carefully the listing word content, use COMPUTER and click to zoom photo at large size to see the issues. If you has something still not understand, please ASK me question BEFORE bidding/buying
-Please kindly do the PAYMENT in 72 hours after listing end. In the case of delay payment please contact me or the transaction will be cancelled.
I only accept the payment which is sent from a registered/verified Paypal account, so please do not use temporary/ guess account to pay.
- The item is for final sale. NO return, please.
(Please understand that this is my personal point of view and feeling, maybe different/ even lower standard with what you think/feel. Therefore this comments just can be used as a reference. Please see the detailed description of item condition to decide by yourself. If you feel not right please ask me question , just buy/bid after you satisfied. )
Having visible signs of use but the leather handles, it’s leather accessories, monogram canvas are still very good vintage condition.
One of double LV zippers can not move, but except that issue -the other zipper still works well , so the bag completely has no severe damage for normal use.
Smell of used bag, but OK to my nose.
Date code: VI. 882
Measurements : Please see photos with measure tool in cm ( Size aprx. In inch W 20 x H 12.2 x D 8.25, As reference from other sites )
Having a straps belt holder and name tag. Padlock is included but no key.
- Leather: General has visible signs of use , visible damages on leather tags (?) and pipings but other parts are still in good to very good vintage condition, no severe damage which make the bag useless.
-Monogram canvas: Very good vintage condition with signs of used such as scratches, slight corners scuffing. The color is the same on the whole surface. Creases caused by storage. NO broken.
-Metal parts: Vintage looking; dingy color, coral blue stains, oxidization.
- The LV double zippers are vintage looking with surface wears, Visible sign of used. One zipper can not move, but the other (zipper attached by padlock ) still work well.
The lining has signs of normal use with stains, general still good vintage condition.
(The photo color and quality can be affected by various light conditions during taken and various depending on your computer or smart phone. Some very tiny signs of use may not be visible on the photo, please understand. )
-From Japan by EMS (Express Mail Service by Japan Post, with tracking number) in three working days after payment cleared. Usually it takes about 1 week to America, 12-15 days to Europe. However estimated delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods and delay during customs clearance may affect delivery date at times..
-Import duties, taxes and charges are the buyer's responsibility ( I have experiences of shipping used Louis Vuitton bags to American consignment shop and never have to pay for tax^^)
- No return, please: The item is vintage used , sold for a final sale. I am not the first owner, so I can not sure about what/how the previous owner did/ use /stored it, I just try as much as possible to let you know the matters of item as possible as I can see .
-In certain case of cancelling due to your false, 9% Lollipuff fee +shipping fee (if the item was shipped) will be deducted from the refund.
Please contact me if you have any problems with the item you purchased before leaving negative feedback. I believe we will find the way to solve the problem. ^^
Thank you !