Lollipuff has brand experts pre-screen each and every item to ensure that no fakes ever appear on the site. We back this up with a 100% money-back authenticity guarantee.
* Please read carefully the listing word content, use COMPUTER and click to zoom photo at large size to see the issues. If you has something still not understand, please ASK me question BEFORE bidding/buying
-Please kindly do the payment in 72 hours after listing end.
I only accept the payment which is sent from a registered/verified Paypal account, so please do not use temporary/ guess account to pay.
- The item is for final sale. No return, please.
(Please understand that this is my personal point of view and feeling, maybe different/ even lower standard with what you think/feel. Therefore this comments just can be used as a reference. Please see the detailed description of item condition to decide by yourself. If you feel not right please ask me question , just buy/bid after you satisfied. )
No severe damage which make the bag useless.
- The exterior is great vintage used condition with gentle signs of use, beautiful mustard color of monogram flowers.
The interior has many signs of use with red ink and pen stains, but I think it still in rather good vintage at its more than 36 year old vintage age (As my experiences from collecting many trousse toilets pouches, I think it has been made in about 1970s ).
- No noticeable strange smell or just slight smell of old material to my nose.
- Vintage style.
- Date code: No date code (Made in France, before date code created)
-Size: 28; 11"L x 7"H x 3"D (inch, aprx.); Measure tool in photo is in cm.
- Deform caused by use and storage ..( The photos were taken with this bag containing bubble sheet inside)
- Exterior : Signs of gentle use with slight scuffing of corners.
- Interior: Signs of normal use, no severe damage. Visible pen marks, red ink stains.
-Metal part & zipper: Signs of use, vintage looking, but the zipper ECLAIR still works well, very good vintage condition.
The photo color and quality can be affected by various light conditions during taken and various depending on your computer or smart phone. Some tiny signs of use may not be visible on the photo, please understand.
-From Japan by EMS (Express Mail Service by Japan Post, with tracking number) in three working days after payment cleared. Usually it takes about 1 week to America, 12-15 days to Europe. However estimated delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods and delay during customs clearance may affect delivery date at times..
-I ship only to the identified address (provided by PayPal) of place and countries where has EMS shipping service.
-Import duties, taxes and charges are the buyer's responsibility ( I have experiences of shipping used Louis Vuitton bags to American consignment shop and never have to pay for tax^^)
-The item is vintage used , sold at low price for a final sale. Because of its vintage used , sometime I can not sure about what/how the previous owner did/ use it, I just try as much as possible to let you know the matters of item as what I can see .
-In certain case of cancelling due to your false, 9% Lollipuff fee +shipping fee (if the item was shipped) will be deducted from the refund.
Please contact me if you have any problems with the item you purchased before leaving negative feedback. I believe we will find the way to solve the problem. ^^
Thank you !