Lollipuff has brand experts pre-screen each and every item to ensure that no fakes ever appear on the site. We back this up with a 100% money-back authenticity guarantee.
* Please read carefully the listing word content, use COMPUTER and click to zoom photo at large size to see the issues. If you has something still not understand, please ASK me question BEFORE bidding/buying
-Please kindly do the payment in 72 hours after listing end.
I only accept the payment which is sent from a registered/verified Paypal account, so please do not use temporary/ guess account to pay.
- The item is for final sale. NO return, please.
(Please understand that this is my personal point of view and feeling, maybe different/ even lower standard with what you think/feel. Therefore please see the detailed description of item condition to decide by yourself. If you feel not right please ask me question , just buy/bid after you satisfied. )
The bag has many visible signs of use on leather parts of the bottom, that is why I sell this bag at low price . However general the bag has no severe damage (which makes the bag useless) and still look nice when being used ( because the most visible signs of use are on the under face of bottom. Please see the modeling photo :) )
- Monogram canvas: Great vintage condition, looking clean at its age.
-Leather handles, Metal parts: Very good vintage used condition.
-Leather bottom: Fine vintage used condition in a vintage bag at its year-old, not become to bad/severe level yet.
- Smell like of old material in normal used bag .
Date code: BA 0040 (Made in France in April, 2000 )
Size (, aprx.): 12.6 x 9.4 x 6.7 inches (32 x 24 x 15 cm)
Having padlock but no key.
Bag form : please see photos were taken in empty bag condition.
Modelling photos is of this bag, my height 5f45 ( 163.5 cm)
Generally having visible signs of use especially the bottom ( visible surface wears, scuffs, dingy/ darken color, MANY visible liquid and dust stains, the corners have tiny damages)
Handles have visible wrinkles.
1.2-Monogram canvas: No crack, the color is same on the whole surface.
1.3 -Metal parts: Signs of use with surface wear, oxidization, little blue stains.
2. Inside: Signs of normal use, visible stains
Please see more in the photos.
The photo color and quality can be affected by various light conditions during taken and various depending on your computer or smart phone. Some very tiny signs of use may not be visible on the photo, please understand.
-From Japan by EMS (Express Mail Service by Japan Post, with tracking number) in three working days after payment cleared. Usually it takes about 1 week to America, 12-15 days to Europe. However estimated delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods and delay during customs clearance may affect delivery date at times..
-Import duties, taxes and charges are the buyer's responsibility ( I have experiences of shipping used Louis Vuitton bags to American consignment shop and never have to pay for tax^^)
- No return, please: The item is vintage used , sold at low price for a final sale. Because of its vintage used sometime I can not sure about what/how the previous owner did/ use it, I just try as much as possible to let you know the matters of item as possible as I can see . If you still have certain unclear about the item please ask me and wait for my reply before click to buy.
-In certain case of cancelling due to your false, 9% Lollipuff fee +shipping fee (if the item was shipped) will be deducted from the refund.
Please contact me if you have any problems with the item you purchased before leaving negative feedback. I believe we will find the way to solve the problem. ^^
Thank you !