Lollipuff has brand experts pre-screen each and every item to ensure that no fakes ever appear on the site. We back this up with a 100% money-back authenticity guarantee.
* Please read carefully the listing word content, use COMPUTER and click to zoom photo at large size to see the issues. If you has something still not understand, please ASK me question BEFORE bidding/buying
-Please kindly do the payment in 72 hours after listing end. Please contact me if delay payment or the transaction will be cancelled.
I only accept the payment which is sent from a registered/verified Paypal account, so please do not use temporary/ guess account to pay.
- The item is for final sale. NO return, please.
(Please understand that this is my personal point of view/knowledge and feeling, maybe different/ even lower standard with what you think/feel. Please see the detailed photo and description of item condition to decide by yourself. If you feel not right please ask me question , just buy/bid after you satisfied. )
- A chance for you to get a rare bag , very eye catching since It is beautiful monogram color, stylish looking, and has been already discontinued .
- Smell of used stored bag (can feel when I put my nose into the opening)
- I sell at this low price because its visible signs of use, surface wears. However thanks to its thick materials and well-made so it is still far from severe damage (that make item useless) , still has much value of use , looking nice when carrying. The interior has signs of gentle use, personally I think still clean looking in general at its age.
I do NOT recommend this bag to the one who care a lot in detail and want to get a perfect bag.
Date code: TH 1003 (Made in France, October 2003 )
Size (aprx.) Please refer the photo with measure tool in inch.
Modelling photo was collected from internet, just be used for size imaging.
Gift of used dust bag is included
Signs of used .
- Bag body: Signs of used in general. Visible wears of the bottom ( peeling off of outside coating surface on the corners ) and scuff marks, dust stains.
-Strap: Visible signs of use; surface wears, darken leather of the top parts.
Many hair-cracks of coating layer on the outside surface of the top (pls see detail photo) and of the vachetta leather (left side of the strap)
2. Inside: Signs of gentle use with small stains in main compartments, ink stains/marks in pocket.
Interior of two outside pockets are clean
3. Metal parts:
-Sign of gentle use.
-Zipper works very well
The photo color and quality can be affected by various light conditions during taken and various depending on your computer or smart phone. Some very tiny signs of use may not be visible on the photo, please understand.
-From Japan by EMS (Express Mail Service by Japan Post, with tracking number) in three working days after payment cleared. Usually it takes about 1 week to America, 12-15 days to Europe. However estimated delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods and delay during customs clearance may affect delivery date at times..
-Import duties, taxes and charges are the buyer's responsibility ( I have experiences of shipping used Louis Vuitton bags to American consignment shop and never have to pay for tax^^)
- No return, please: The item is vintage used , sold at low price for a final sale. Because of its vintage used sometime I can not sure about what/how the previous owner did/ use it, I just try as much as possible to let you know the matters of item as possible as I can see . If you still have certain unclear about the item please ask me and wait for my reply before click to buy.
-In certain case of cancelling due to your false, 9% Lollipuff fee +shipping fee (if the item was shipped) will be deducted from the refund.
Please contact me if you have any problems with the item you purchased before leaving negative feedback. I believe we will find the way to solve the problem. ^^
Thank you !