Lollipuff has brand experts pre-screen each and every item to ensure that no fakes ever appear on the site. We back this up with a 100% money-back authenticity guarantee.
* Please read carefully the listing word content, use COMPUTER and click to zoom photo at large size to see the issues. If you has something still not understand, please ASK me question BEFORE bidding/buying
-Please kindly do the payment in 72 hours after listing end.
I only accept the payment which is sent from a registered/verified Paypal account, so please do not use temporary/ guess account to pay.
- The item is for final sale. NO return, please.
(Please understand that this is my personal point of view/knowledge and feeling, maybe different/ even lower standard with what you think/feel. Please see the detailed photo and description of item condition to decide by yourself. If you feel not right please ask me question , just buy/bid after you satisfied. )
Rare vintage travel bag of Louis Vuitton made by French Company in good vintage condition.
In the 1970's Louis Vuitton developed a relationship with a US Luggage Maker- The French Luggage Company. During a period from around 1976 through 1991, The French Company manufactured bags under a special license from Louis Vuitton. These items were made and sold in the United States. They were sold in more exclusive department stores like Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus.
This bag is very eye catching since having some very special characteristics made it look different with other normal keepall.
The leather is treated helping the bag of avoiding rain stains. No Louis Vuitton stamp embossed on leather and no date code for this bag style but there is a paper tag inside shows copy right and authority of the bag. (For more please see the photo )
- Bag is slight deformed, visible signs of use (mostly on leather, metal parts and zipper) but general no severe damage. The leather and canvas are very flexible, beautiful monogram flower color. Except the lock was missing, the bag is generally still good vintage used condition at its age and travel bag style, still has much value of use.
-Has slight mixed smell of normal used bag and its material. Fine smell to my nose.
L: 17.5 inch/ 45 cm
H : 10 .25 inch / 26 cm
D: 8 inch / 20 cm
Handle drop : 3.75 inch / 9 cm
-Leather: Visible signs of normal used with slight scuff marks of outside coating surface, wrinkles (may look like hair cracks but not in the fact, please checkthe detail photo ) and faint stains, completely no severe damage..
The handles has slight color change .
-Monogram canvas: Minor normal signs of used; scratches, slight scuffing of the bottom corners. The color is same on the whole surface.
-Zipper has vintage looking with slight surface wears, the locker (?) was missing, the zipper still works very well.
2. Inside: Signs of gentle use with small stain.
3. Metal parts; Vintage looking, surface wears..
The photo color and quality can be affected by various light conditions during taken and various depending on your computer or smart phone. Some very tiny signs of use may not be visible on the photo, please understand.
-From Japan by EMS (Express Mail Service by Japan Post, with tracking number) in three working days after payment cleared. Usually it takes about 1 week to America, 12-15 days to Europe. However estimated delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods and delay during customs clearance may affect delivery date at times..
-Import duties, taxes and charges are the buyer's responsibility ( I have experiences of shipping used Louis Vuitton bags to American consignment shop and never have to pay for tax^^)
- No return, please: The item is vintage used , sold at low price for a final sale. Because of its vintage used sometime I can not sure about what/how the previous owner did/ use it, I just try as much as possible to let you know the matters of item as possible as I can see . If you still have certain unclear about the item please ask me and wait for my reply before click to buy.
-In certain case of cancelling due to your false, 9% Lollipuff fee +shipping fee (if the item was shipped) will be deducted from the refund.
Please contact me if you have any problems with the item you purchased before leaving negative feedback. I believe we will find the way to solve the problem. ^^
Thank you !