Lollipuff has brand experts pre-screen each and every item to ensure that no fakes ever appear on the site. We back this up with a 100% money-back authenticity guarantee.
* Please read carefully the listing word content, use COMPUTER and click to zoom photo at large size to see the issues. If you has something still not understand, please ASK me question BEFORE bidding/buying
-Please kindly do the payment in 72 hours after listing end.
I only accept the payment which is sent from a registered/verified Paypal account, so please do not use temporary/ guess account to pay.
- The item is for final sale. NO return, please.
(Please understand that this is my personal point of view and feeling, maybe different/ even lower standard with what you think/feel. Therefore please see the detailed description of item condition to decide by yourself. If you feel not right please ask me question , just buy/bid after you satisfied. )
The bag has many visible signs of use . General the bag has no severe damage (which makes the bag useless).
-Leather string: Great vintage used condition (very rare at its vintage age)
- Shoulder strap, metal parts: Very good vintage used condition.
- Monogram canvas: Good vintage used condition.
-Leather of bag body: My personal speaking. it is not good but still fine vintage used condition in a vintage bag at its year-old, not become to bad/severe level yet.
Bag is deform as shown in the photo. Has smell of used/stored bag (Vintage smell).
Date code: A2 8xx (Can not see well due to scuff caused by used. Made in France in 1980s)
Size (inch, aprx.): H 13 ; D 7.25; L 10
Shoulder strap length: Adjustable.
Generally having visible signs of use which should be expected in a vintage Vuitton bag.
*Leather string: Sign of gentle used.
*Shoulder strap: Slight surface wears of normal used.
Other leather parts have signs of well-used:
*Leather edge of bag body: Some damages caused by heavy wears on the top.
*Leather bands of bag body: Many visible hair-cracks, but nothing severe damage .
*Bottom: Visible signs of well-used. The corners have scuff and small damages caused by cracks (The most visible one is at the bottom corner of bag back side)
1.2-Monogram canvas: Just signs of normal use, no crack. vintage looking, visible creases caused by storage;
1.3 -Metal parts: Vintage looking. Dingy color, coral blue stains, oxidization.
2. Inside: The lining has visible signs of use; lining has slight surface scuff , fade of color and many wrinkles on the bottom, no tear.
For reference some example photos attached here.The photo color and quality can be affected by various light conditions during taken and various depending on your computer or smart phone. Some very tiny signs of use may not be visible on the photo, please understand.
-From Japan by EMS (Express Mail Service by Japan Post, with tracking number) in three working days after payment cleared. Usually it takes about 1 week to America, 12-15 days to Europe. However estimated delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods and delay during customs clearance may affect delivery date at times..
-Import duties, taxes and charges are the buyer's responsibility ( I have experiences of shipping used Louis Vuitton bags to American consignment shop and never have to pay for tax^^)
- No return, please: The item is vintage used , sold at low price for a final sale. Because of its vintage used sometime I can not sure about what/how the previous owner did/ use it, I just try as much as possible to let you know the matters of item as possible as I can see . If you still have certain unclear about the item please ask me and wait for my reply before click to buy.
-In certain case of cancelling due to your false, 9% Lollipuff fee +shipping fee (if the item was shipped) will be deducted from the refund.
Please contact me if you have any problems with the item you purchased before leaving negative feedback. I believe we will find the way to solve the problem. ^^
Thank you !