Lollipuff has brand experts pre-screen each and every item to ensure that no fakes ever appear on the site. We back this up with a 100% money-back authenticity guarantee.
* To avoid trouble happen, please read carefully the listing word content, use COMPUTER and click to zoom photo at large size to see the issues. If you has something still not understand, please ASK me question BEFORE bidding/buying
- I can not help to mark the item as gift or reduce the price in Custom invoice.
-Please kindly do the payment in 72 hours after listing end.
I only accept the payment which is sent from a registered/verified Paypal account, so please do not use temporary/ guess account to pay.
- The item is for final sale. NO return, please. Though I try my best to let you know about the item condition as detail/ as much as possible, however I still need saying that due to its vintage used condition, NOT suitable with the one who care a lot in detail and want a perfect condition bag.
(Please understand that this is my personal point of view and feeling, maybe different/ even lower standard with what you think/feel. Therefore this comments just can be used as a reference. Please see the detailed description of item condition to decide by yourself. If you feel not right please ask me question or do NOT buy )
The bag has visible signs of use but no severe damage.
As what I have seen, almost vintage 80's papillon bags have signs of well-used especially on the coated leather surface of exterior as well as surface of the interior. Therefore about this bag set, as my personal point of view, the remain parts are generally still in great vintage used condition EXCEPT the old vintage look with a lot surface wears of metal parts and zippers (this is common issue of metal part in 80's papillons as what I have seen). The surface of coated leather handle foots have some small/ tiny peeling but not off yet. I think seem can be easy to fix by leather glue.
Slight SMELL like of old material or of closet ( I feel it fine as it is a vintage bag)
Date code: I guess, TH8803 (?);
T(?)H88(?)03 => quite difficult to read.
Bag form: Please see photo, the bag set was taken photo in empty condition.
Pounch Size (aprx) - H & D 2.5 (inch); L 6.2 (inch)
Bag Size (aprx).: H & D 5.8 (inch); L 12 (inch.)
1. Out side:
- Coated leather. Visible signs of use; coating surface of of the leather handle foots have some small/ tiny peelings (not off yet) , scrachs and wrinkles.
-Something like visible signs of glue material aging appear as stains at the edges of the handles (?)
Pouch strap have signs of used, crease (?) and a very tiny scuff (Marked by red color cycles) and wrinkles. No severe damage.
* Monogram canvas - Great (+) vintage used condition. Visible signs of gentle used. Some very tiny signs of surface wears (marked by red color cycle ). The color of monogram flowers is vintage color and same on the whole bag.
* Metal -Signs of well-used, old vintage looking. Dingy color, peeling of, surface wears. The zippers work well.
2. Inside: Inside: Looking clean, signs of gentle use, many wrinkles , some/minor visible scratchs
The pouch inside is in excellent vintage used condition.
For reference some example photos attached here.The photo color and quality can be affected by various light conditions during taken and various depending on your computer or smart phone. Some very tiny signs of use may not be visible on the photo, please understand.
-From Japan by EMS (Express Mail Service by Japan Post, with tracking number) in three working days after payment cleared. Usually it takes about 1 week to America, 12-15 days to Europe. However estimated delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods and delay during customs clearance may affect delivery date at times..
-Import duties, taxes and charges are the buyer's responsibility ( I have experiences of shipping used Louis Vuitton bags to American consignment shop and never have to pay for tax^^)
- No return, please: The item is vintage used , sold for a final sale. Because of its vintage used sometime I can not sure about what/how the previous owner did/ use it, I just try as much as possible to let you know the matters of item as possible as I can see . If you still have certain unclear about the item please ask me and wait for my reply before click to buy.
-In certain case of cancelling due to your false, 9% Lollipuff fee +shipping fee (if the item was shipped) will be deducted from the refund.
Please contact me if you have any problems with the item you purchased before leaving negative feedback. I believe we will find the way to solve the problem. ^^
Thank you !