Lollipuff has brand experts pre-screen each and every item to ensure that no fakes ever appear on the site. We back this up with a 100% money-back authenticity guarantee.
* Please read carefully the listing word content, use COMPUTER and click to zoom photo at large size to see the issues. If you has something still not understand, please ASK me question BEFORE bidding/buying
-Please kindly do the payment in 72 hours after listing end. I only accept the payment which is sent from a registered/verified Paypal account, so please do not use temporary/ guess account to pay.
- The item is for final sale. NO return, please.
(Please understand that this is my personal point of view and feeling, maybe different with what you think. Please see the detailed description of item condition to decide by yourself. If you feel not right please ask me question , just buy/bid when you feel satisfied. )
- Louis Vuitton no more product this gorgeous bag style. Here you have a chance of getting one at low price. The bag is used having tiny defects with NO clochette & no keys, that is why it is sold at low price for a final sale.
-- The bag is good used condition, no severe damage (which make the bag useless), having very cute color combination of a lot pink monogram flower. The front pocket has slight color change but is not obviously different with other parts
-- Slight deformed ( Bag photos were taken in empty condition), slight smell of perfum (I feel nice ^^), having visible signs of use with some tiny defects but no severe damage.
- Personally speaking, I do not feel the cracks, where the handles attached to the bag body, are so bad. Those are tiny, seem to be resulted from un-proper carrying of previous owner . I think a proper carrying way by always using both handles and care with love must give a long life to bag because of some reasons:
* The bag made not only canvas coated by plastic layer, but also a man-made sued lining. This lining is rather thick. Though I can not look through those tiny cracks (of course ^^), but as my experiences, even larger size than those tiny cracks are only on the plastic coating layer. Under this coating there is canvas layer, then that red sued lining. Totally this makes a thick "multi combining" layers, not easy to be broken.
*Further more, as I have checked (Please see 2 sample photos) when I use both handle to carry, the cracks (marked by red color cycle) not open larger. The cracks are shown clearly in other small detailed photos because I pull out the canvas to let the cracks more visible, in normal condition those cracks are not so much visible.
Date code: SP0033
Size (inch, aprx.): Length: 12.5", Height: 10", Depth: 7", Drop: 4"
- Having a dust bag .
-Monogram canvas surface wears (Please see photos carefully for more detail)- Tiny hair-cracks, scratches, little rubbing of monogram flower.
In fact the general back ground color is slight dingy due to used (NOT white, I think it is ivory ) . Slight color change in some places of front pocket to very faint beige-pinkish (?).
-Metal parts- Almost parts are in more than good condition. Some fade of color and scratches, peeling off in some places especially the zipper head and top corners of the bottoms, but many remaining parts are still shiny with beautiful color. It was very difficult for me to take the good photo of metal parts since many thing from outside could be reflected into those part (especially the metal parts of bottom corners).
The zipper has visible dust (?) stains but works fine.
The metal locker (?) tabs can be closed and opened normally but no key to lock completely (If you don't know how to open them you can bring the bag to Louis Vuitton store and ask them to show you , please do not try hard by your self ^^)
-Leather parts: Has signs of general use such as suntanned; and rubbed; scuffs, wrinkles, scratches;dirty stains, liquid stains.
Louis Vuitton leather tag has visible wears, please see photo.
The handles have darken leather on under side of the tops.
2. Inside- Having signs of gentle use, generally looking clean.
-Inside pocket has signs of gentle use.
-Outside pocket: Excellent condition.
For reference some example photos attached here.The photo color and quality can be affected by various light conditions during taken and various depending on your computer or smart phone. All the photos were uploaded at very large size, so please see carefully by using zoom function to see more clearly the parts which I have not show in closed-up photos yet.
-From Japan by EMS (Express Mail Service by Japan Post, with tracking number) in three working days after payment cleared. Usually it takes about 1 week to America, 12-15 days to Europe. However estimated delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods and delay during customs clearance may affect delivery date at times..
-I ship only to the identified address (provided by PayPal) of countries where has EMS shipping service.
Shipping fee to South of America is more expensive , please contact me for more detail before you buy.
-Import duties, taxes and charges are the buyer's responsibility ( I have experiences of shipping used Louis Vuitton bags to American consignment shop and never have to pay for tax^^)
- Because it is used sometime I can not sure about what/how the previous owner did/ use it, I just try as much as possible to let you know the matters of item as what I can see .
-In certain case of cancelling due to your false, 9% Lollipuff fee +shipping fee (if the item was shipped) will be deducted from the refund.
Please contact me if you have any problems with the item you purchased before leaving negative feedback. I believe we will find the way to solve the problem. ^^
Thank you !